Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Singing Rule Britannia


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
From all the boys!
:D
Here is my oxy-moronic post...with guitars of course!

The Chameleons are another band that are due a few days of dedicated thought, but honestly this post is really more for the irony itself and to enjoy a band that I think is a great band for a day like today.

Another release that contains adjusted versions of familiar songs with alternate titles. Recorded from 83-85, the Radio One Sessions are a great overview of the earlier years...and the Peel Sessions ain't half bad either. I dedicate this album to you...wherever you are...enjoy it for the day is beautiful and everyone should enjoy it...

I shall be exercising some good ole americana today by making burgers and tater tots at home for some friends. There will be booze and dessert and in advance, I hope this day goes well.

I hope someone takes a picnic today. Perhaps you'll take this with you!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Sweet! I only had 3 of these tracks. But wait, when are you going to post the illustrious Wilson Phillips Radio 1 sessions? I hear the secret track is a wicked cover of Sex Dwarf!