Monday, July 16, 2007

In Alphabetical and Genre Ascending and It All Flows? Fuck, You're Good!

OFFLINE/Tracks...
deleted...

So what is my hidden talent? Well besides being able to write my name with a pencil between my toes and write my name backwards in script, yes first, middle and last, oh yeah and that trick you do with the cherry stem, hee hee...I have to pat myself on the back when it comes to arrangement, and tricky arrangement. I have been known by some folks in such discriminating circles, as the person who can get you from A to B by ways of C-Z....
I think I have a knack for editing and being able to sort things that all blend by means of a meandering methodology but somehow gets you back to where you started. There have been tapes that contain bands that seem anticlimactic to each other but somehow through the progression of tracks they blend and don't seem to be in a crazy disarray.
I'm not trying to make this post about me, even if I am boasting a wee bit much here, but I do think I am pretty good at editing, and therefor submitted this week is a 10 track assortment of tunes that range in various genres but all move in a nice way that you can groove on them and rock out and then just when you have concluded it starts again as if it was meant to.
I'm reflecting on feeling good today after having a kick-ass weekend and being in better spirits, and cleaning both physically and mentally. So why not get a few fun songs that give one a little oomph?



Fit Like A Target!
(ps- i can't believe this! 1000 Mexicans are on facking myspace...oh where does this insipidness stop?!)

3 comments:

Joe said...

it stops when you find out The Tea Set, Patrick D. Martin and I'm So Hollow are also fellow myspacers.

Plastiquegal said...

Oh there is no stop to any of it...i think it would be funny if these bands actually knew they were on it, for im sure 80% of it is fan initiated and instigated... ah so. perhaps Lorelle needs a page, completely run and operated by the likes of NOT me. ha! oh i admire myself...but its not me.

Joe said...

patty m. page?