Monday, July 9, 2007

My Elementary Coldwave Assault Come on Baby, Come On!

I most humbly put my cold heart upon this marble plate and say it was only but some 4-5 years ago that this all became knowledgeable to me...and I never looked back. How could I? It's all so unbelievably great...I only wish I knew about some of this earlier when I was a club goer, because the one fault I have at this point of my musical affinity career, is that I have never danced to any of these. Its infrequent to ever hear this at a dance club here...you only hear this when your friends dj at bars, where everyone only drinks and never dances.
[OFFLINE]
Norma Loy Power of Spirit
Baroque Bordello Today
The Asylum Party The Sabbath
Die Bunker Gewalt
Neva Hallucination
Babel 17 Shades of a Dream
Aroma Di Amore Fe
Mary Goes Round The Night
The Bonapartes Battle of Iena

Ma Fois!

1 comment:

david santos said...

Thanks for you work and have a good day