Tuesday, July 10, 2007

From The Silver Frost



Encapsulation.
What is it about time and space that some of us find so fascinating and relish those moments that we relinquish or existences from this time to being utterly absorbed in another?
Our eyes move to places that we are clueless to, and carry heavy glares of romanticized people and places and worlds that seemed to carry a perfection. Or perhaps they carried so little and within that, we find perfection, as our current worlds are so cluttered with massive proportions of highly disposable things.

One plate of bread and a beverage eaten across the table with the most entertaining and comforting of persons you know. A moment spent in dialogue that means more than any party one could compose for any one of numerous forgettable faces. The beauty of the dynamic of interaction in an environment that resonates for years. Like beauty stained across one's sincerest face, of innocence and tainted worlds never seen.

What does it mean to cherish moments in perfect time?
I am unsure but I do know what it feels like and I do know that there are moments when I wish I could hold onto it forever and loose myself into those times and places...at the visual embrace of one's face and glance.

To this I hold sacred, for there is nothing that can be perfect and acquired in any material manner, but the beauty of anything to be cherished is that which we cannot define, but only feel. And to that, I only wish to share and impart to others.

No comments: