Monday, July 23, 2007

My New Idol



Oh yeah you know it! My friends, its a girl! I never knew this. I thought it was gabi and robert only, but whom do i spy with my little eye? Is it, a woman behind the electronics...for this performance, it seems so.

Well she just became the coolest person I was not aware of. Oh can someone please come and get me? Im feeling creative! I WANT TO HANG THAT MICROPHONE IN MY OWN BATHROOM! I WANT TO RIG UP TEN MICROPHONES TO THE BASE OF AN OLD BATHTUB AND DRUM IN IT WHILE I BATHE, AND RECORD THIS AND THEN LOOP IT BACK WITH DELAY!

Screw the smog, come get me, its a slow day!

:D

4 comments:

Joe said...

My Lord! My absolute fav DAF song. Oh thankees!

El Limbo von Punsch said...

The girl is Tina Schnekenburger, early member of Die Krupps...

Plastiquegal said...

OF COURSE ITS TINA SCHNEKENBURGER! duh on me.. haa haa ahhhhhh, it all makes sense because we talked about Die Krupps this weekend, well E and I did, so of course it would be relevant. Oh Fredland will be sure to take pity on my lack of knowledge.
:)

Leanneuupm said...

OF COURSE ITS TINA SCHNEKENBURGER! duh on me.. haa haa ahhhhhh, it all makes sense because we talked about Die Krupps this weekend, well E and I did, so of course it would be relevant. Oh Fredland will be sure to take pity on my lack of knowledge. :)