Friday, July 27, 2007

Oh my legs just can't dance anymore...

And we all thought those Sisters songs were murder in our club days! Oh nay, here's another jem in the dang this song is long and im still dancing days. I have to say hands down, its my favorite New Order song, as far as ones that make me dance around in my chair or that I can't resist the urge to dance to.
I sit here now and Im bobbing my head aggressively and playing keyboard on that wrist support cushion that is supposed to keep my wrists supported while I work. But far better for invisible keyboard.


I have to laugh because Bernard looks so utterly confused by what he should be doing at the start of this. "oh you've got the camera on? uhm, alright, its pointing at me, so im going to look up and uhm, right...you still got it on me? so, why not point that over there? uhm, now what?" and then the camera moves.

And will I ever understand how to get that perfect 80's new wave girl eyeshadow job on me...this is my inspiration for tomorrow eve!

No comments: