Friday, August 10, 2007



..SHE HOLDS IT IN HER ARMS..



CONGRATULATIONS! You all made it through the tribute week, all 5 of you! WOOHOO!

Anyways my week has been a bit hellish so I'll spare you the poetic verse about this band, if you like em then you like em and if not, to hell with ya! So in closing I hope that you have been inspired to dig them out and listen to the albums and enjoy those things that make me so happy when I listen to them...

What can I say right now? Well Im desperately trying to figure out how I am going to get to Paris Thanksgiving weekend, and I tell you it hurts because I have those days off and I know airfare is cheap then. I have been wanting to go for a while and see them. I really want to go to this, I VERY!!! much want to go....Yes I said Paris...and Yes, I live in Oakland, but it can be done...I just need to get to New York on standby and leave from there...Oh it can be done! Im in therapy, Im supposed to be more spontaneous...

Im a nut.

Please come with me! I would adore it ever so....
:)

Oh yeah....the link of things! hee hee, ENJOY some more demos and singles!

LINK : { 'shrine' }

2 comments:

Curious Guy said...

Here's 'No Bounds' by G.O.L.:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fjzmvnmstho

Enjoy!

Plastiquegal said...

Thank you so much for that. I finally got a chance to listen to it...It reminds me a bit of Single Gun Theory in the arrangement and moodiness. Enjoyable it was :)