Wednesday, August 8, 2007

..Protecting Me / Protecting Me / Protecting Me..

DEMOS! DEMOS!! DEMOS!!

Its the middle of the week in my tribute so I felt obliged to post some rare material to check out if you wish...The Trees demo's and sessions from 1980-1982.

Its a rather good collection of recordings, given that they are early and the production level is alright, but when it comes to sessions, does anyone really want studio precision recording? I certainly don't! I would definitely get these because I like the slightly jazzy number on Lady D'Arbanville....makes you want to mosey about just a bit.

LINK : {You Will Be My Fill}

2 comments:

Curious Guy said...

Thanks for this. I'm surprized to hear an ATT version of 'There were no bounds'. This song was recorded by G.O.L. as 'No Bounds' with a female singer on the 'Sensations Of Tone' CD . G.O.L. was a 90's project by Mark Tibenham & Justin Jones. The CD is very rare but this song also appears on the 'Ambient Dub Vol. 2' comp on Beyond.

Plastiquegal said...

I always learn something! Thanks for that tidbit...and I am now curious about that recording...as to know it with Mr Jones vocals and to replace with a female...I wonder if it has the same impact? Curious indeed!