Wednesday, August 29, 2007

And In Contrast



I can confess, when I was a little girl on Long Island growing up, I thought Stevie Nicks was super cool. Because honestly folks, we didn't start off the bat listening to this uber obscure shit. I can admit my silly adorations of youth...like when I was 8. I thought her outfits in this video were awesome and that was half of why I thought this song was so great. I want those dresses.

Stevie's kinda goth in her own way...we all know it. Come on she was a coke addict, that's 50% of it right there! ha!

Perhaps its the synth and the beat that hooked me as I was listening to Depeche Mode at this age too, so anything programmed sounded neat-o. Don't know, but just feeding a hankering that came out of no where...since I can't have cookies until Friday. I know, woe, is me.

Did the choreographer of this video...was it the same guy who did Michael Jackson's "Beat It?"
BUT PLEASE WATCH THIS!!!! Honestly Stevie Nicks is cracking me up... :)

2 comments:

Marisa McCormick said...

i LOVE stevie nicks and "stand back" is my favorite song.

xom

Joe said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXhBUdKXWNs