Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Its Sinead...with a splash of candles and a horse, huh?



I just found myself in the mood for a Sinead video, and Im not really sure how listening to Weimar Gesang did that, but it did. And then I was reminded about this song which I no longer have, because I sold the album, and I always thought this was the best song on the album and it was one of the best songs that I felt she had between the first two albums.

This is the first time I have seen a video to this, and I have to say that I dont really care for it and I find it actually very dated looking, but I can recall many videos looking like this...The sad thing, is that I think the video to "Nothing Compares 2 U" would have been the perfect video for this song, because its very bare and I think this song is more bare than the other.

Regardless, I think this song is beautiful and it evokes a very stillness, which is poignant for this moment...

No comments: