Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Intervals During The Days of Work

I would like to send a big wave of gratitude to all the copyright breaking bloggers out there, because, thanks to you, I have been downloading some really friggin amazing shit! I owe you a bunch, and will never be able to give back all that I have taken. Nor do I intend to feel bad about taking it all shamelessly...Nor will I apologize for sitting here at work using that 280-320kps downloading connection speed...fucking brilliant!

Albums I dont want to buy, I dont have to!

Albums I didn't know existed, I now know do!
(And I didn't have to risk a hefty Ebay disaster to discover if it's crap!)

I have been exploring so many new and different projects, and enjoying each day moving through these vastly broad in spectrum variants. I get excited when I discover a new blog and must share the link with those few close ones, to either be corresponded in gratitude, or "yes lorelle, i know about this one..." ah well.
But the sharing continues and we all embrace the spirit of our excitement to share what else we found..."can you believe it's on a blog? DAMNIT! Im never going to bed!" and "Im never going to get to the gym! HA!" Most of the time I just get annoyed when someone interrupts me at work with work things when I am trying to get to files...Honestly, I have my priorities.

COME BACK LASER BEAK!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

When I used to blog in my earlier days, where mostly it was an absolute indulgence on my hair, makeup, shoes and shopping...with the occasional dorkout on music, we always had silly list posts. Many would be about "what are you listening to today?" "when you shuffle on your iPod what is the last song?" Well, I don't own, for the most part an iPod (sorry iHave an iPod Shuffle...which iUse when iGo to the gym...), but Im going to reminisce in the old days of livejournal, and do a list here!

Im going to set iTunes on shuffle and go forward 10 and see what those 10 are:
1. Reseau D'Ombres / Perska
2. The Royal Family and The Poor / Art on 45
3. A.R.Kane / Lollita
4. Of a Mesh / Burning Bride
5. Dead / Come To The Place
6. Lush / Kiss Chase
7. Kitchen and The Plastic Spoons / The Poet
8. Quel Domage / Bright Lights
9. Ova Looven / Invisible Triangle (demo)
10. The Distributors / Wireless

Gosh I'm an odd one...I mean a bunch of this is under a similar vein, but if I didn't know me, I'd be like, "What the fuck do you listen to? Who ARE these bands?"

Im bogged down with work so this is all I can spare for a post...That and what I was going to upload for a post I can't due to the fact Cyberduck doesn't want to work on this machine, strange.

Anyone want to share in the list? What's your daily listen/musical excursion. Or play the game and give me your iTunes top 10 on the shuffle :)

*cheers! And remember the greatest thing about being a musical enthusiast is sharing where and how you can...so keep those upload options comin'!

1 comment:

El Limbo von Punsch said...

The shuffle list this morning started with...

01 - Matthias Schuster / Umarmung
02 - The Pop Group / We are Time
03 - Hypo VS Odot. Lamm / My Favourite Things
04 - Viki / No Work
05 - Cabaret Voltaire / Havoc
06 - Rainy Day Women / Die Heimkehr der roten Brigaden
07 - Anne Laplantine / In our skies and in our eyes
08 - Crash Course in Science / Kitchen Motors
09 - Snowy Red / Still Human ?
10 - Eric Zahn / Industrie 2

/////