Thursday, June 28, 2007

the candle glows


An afternoon haze on a summer's day
Orange glow of the light beams atop your legs
While laying upon your bed
The warmth
The smell of golden splendour
A memory
A fondness
The face that brings you warmth
The presence that bathes you as much as the sun
An adoring glance
The eyes of reassurance
Comfort
Mutuality in a beautiful dynamic
The exhale of confidence
The inhale of delight
When one look is everything
Your eyes close in theirs
Drifting off...

And while the lyrics of this ep are the complete antithesis to these reflections, the world these songs create around me, does this. Please refrain from listening to the lyrics, unless you truly are feeling miserable and want to push yourself further into that hole...but I would really think twice then about listening to this. I don't want anyone to be sad or miserable.
The lyrics are really disturbing, and I am unsure if I am disturbed because they do the polar opposite to me, but pretent the voice is just another instrument and there is nothing decipherable about it.
I feel beyond in sentiment...and listening to this right now, I am on the verge
of tears, because the above is quite personal, and very close to me right
now...so in this daydream, I looking for tints this time, instead of engulfing myself in shades...
download

No comments: