Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Future Is Now...



Demos! Demos! Demos!

A follow up to the previous Little Nemo post, this week I'm going to add as much Little Nemo as I have, since I am greatly indebted to the nice and generous sir of Phoenix Hairpins, whom has musically aided me this week!
{thanks a bunch!}

I prefer the demos to the album versions because I really do enjoy the earlier versions of songs. There is something about the raw quality of a song that touches me more than many album versions, save for bands like Cocteau Twins that I prefer to listen to after Mr. Guthrie has flushed it out with all the acoustics and wall of chorus...its simply better that way!

That aside, please enjoy these if you don't have them already!

LINK : {Be Seeing You}

2 comments:

radiantglow said...

Speaking of frenchwave, I noticed your crush for Neva and i thought i would upload another release i assume (vaguely) you don't have:
: Neva - Individu (MC) (Side A is live, side 2 isn't)
Included as a bonus, their first 7" called Frenezie..

With these, your Neva collection should be complete. That is, if you accept gifts from anonymous readers ;p

http://rapidshare.com/files/64676775/Neva_-_Individu.zip

Plastiquegal said...

merci pour la!

I do have the bulk of the Neva collection inclusive of the A and B, but I will download to make sure that I haven't missed anything along the way...

thank you very much for this, and i have no problem receiving gifts from friends or anonymous people.

how did you find me?