Friday, September 21, 2007

FROZEN FRIDAY

\* T R A C K L I S T *
Novy Mir / AUTUMNFAIR
Will The Ocean Wait? / BACIAMIBARTALI
Our Dreams Our Innocent / ASYLUM PARTY
Killing Dome / CHROMAGAIN
Reflections / SECESSION
Intermezzo / 48 CAMERAS
Filmen / KITCHEN AND THE PLASTIC SPOONS
Couloir FC4 / NEVA
Hold Out / THE FACTORY
The Condos / IRON CURTAIN
Messages Received / CABARET VOLTAIRE
Ring of Fire / WALL OF VOODOO

In conjunction with typical seasonal ailments that cause some of us, like myself, to get sore throats when the air changes and the temperature takes its first dip, I have noted today as mixed tunes day! So using the sparse amount music I have on my computer I composed a little coldwave sampler for everyone to celebrate autumnal chill, and the joy of Friday. So Ive put a little bass heavy groove in here, some electronic based minimal, and a little quirk just to keep it interesting.

Hope everyone enjoys it, and is well in their respected places. I am sitting here with a humidifier blowing vapors at me while I work...Someone asked me if they could get a manicure and pedicure...I wish, for I could use a little extra cash! Who couldn't?!

ENJOY!
(Please follow the stuffed order in the files 01_, 02_ for loading purposes)

DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

El Limbo von Punsch said...

Thanks for this special programm, but where is the automnal artwork in the folder ?

Anonymous said...

thanx to remember us :-)
http://www.myspace.com/baciamibartali

Plastiquegal said...

you are more than welcome!!!!! i thank you for your creations!